Creating Educational Partnerships across School Levels (Protokoll Annette Budzinski-Luftig)
1. Access admissions information at the college level. Target students who have studied German. Create student social networks. Create CLUSTERS
2. Institute an AATG Chapter Stammtisch (Susanne Sutton)
3. Promote Immersion Weekend for High School students on college campus.
4. Take college students of German to visit & interact with HS German students.
5. Use the chapter website and the listserve to exchange ideas & inform each other about area events.